Support the Groomer guy Blog and videos

If you enjoy my blog, my videos, my facebook page, my articles and stories you can help me out by helping get new video equipment for shooting my videos. Making videos is a long and expensive hobby. I recently bought my first Gopro camera and now I need some accessories to go with it. I need camera mounts, Chargers, batteries and lot's of batteries as the cold eats them up fast. I need a microphone, cleaning supplies and more. Later on I would like to get additional cameras so I can have different camera angles.

If you are interested in helping you can email me at luclevesque@Hotmail.com and I can send you a list of equipment I need. I will forward my mailing address.

You can go to my Amazon Wish List and see What I currently need. Click on the link to go to the website. http://www.amazon.ca/gp/registry/wishlist/ref=nav__gno_listpop_wi?ie=UTF8&requiresSignIn=1

you can go to this link to see the list of stuff I need, every item has a link that takes you to a Online store. http://groomerguy.blogspot.ca/2014/12/the-groomer-guy-goes-high-tech.html

Thank for supporting the groomer guy Blog.

Follow me on

Twitter @thegroomerguy

Facebook :https://www.facebook.com/thegroomerguy/




Tuesday 23 April 2013

Ontario flood waters will keep snowmobile clubs busy this summer.

This winter was a great season for snowmobiling, Ontario had plenty of riding,  we seen  lot's of snowfall and it keeps on coming down in many parts of northern Ontario, heck the trails are still open in some of theses areas and we are April 23rd.  With all this snow we are paying the price, as the snow melts rivers swell up and jump their banks and cause destruction flooding homes and washing out roads,  our snow mobile trail system is taking a beating as culverts and roads are washing away, bridges are being washed away and some are holding up to the forces of water but they will need to be inspected and repaired as the approaches of bridged are damaged and many cribbing's will be destroyed..

These snowmobile clubs will need some help, we can all help, I live far so I help by informing people, if you live close maybe you can give a weekend of your time and help,  You might have heavy equipment and are willing to go out and help, maybe you are a carpenter or a welder or a lumber jack... they still do exist lol   Contact the OFSC and Clubs, once the floods are over and that we know more of the damages I will post information on here and facebook with the contacts.

You can contact the OFSC (Ontario Federation of Snowmobile Clubs)  at http://www.ofsc.on.ca/  you will get all the info you need on the website.

If your club has flooded trails and damages please email me pictures to luclevesque@hotmail.com with details of location and trail #.  we need to let people know,  help is out there.  you can also send them to me on my facebook page.

Hope the water goes down soon and the  damages are not to major.... so far it don't look good... good luck guys.

keep checking as I will post more updates for you guys as I get them.


Pictures posted by Tim Drouin. on facebook, the trails are from his club in the Dwight area.









 

2 comments: