Support the Groomer guy Blog and videos

If you enjoy my blog, my videos, my facebook page, my articles and stories you can help me out by helping get new video equipment for shooting my videos. Making videos is a long and expensive hobby. I recently bought my first Gopro camera and now I need some accessories to go with it. I need camera mounts, Chargers, batteries and lot's of batteries as the cold eats them up fast. I need a microphone, cleaning supplies and more. Later on I would like to get additional cameras so I can have different camera angles.

If you are interested in helping you can email me at luclevesque@Hotmail.com and I can send you a list of equipment I need. I will forward my mailing address.

You can go to my Amazon Wish List and see What I currently need. Click on the link to go to the website. http://www.amazon.ca/gp/registry/wishlist/ref=nav__gno_listpop_wi?ie=UTF8&requiresSignIn=1

you can go to this link to see the list of stuff I need, every item has a link that takes you to a Online store. http://groomerguy.blogspot.ca/2014/12/the-groomer-guy-goes-high-tech.html

Thank for supporting the groomer guy Blog.

Follow me on

Twitter @thegroomerguy

Facebook :https://www.facebook.com/thegroomerguy/




Thursday 18 April 2013

April 18, the snow is still here and still more to come.

It was a nice sunny day yesterday, we decided to head out to Roger's lake and go check out the fish hut, I taught maybe the slush had melted and that I could pull it off to the beach but it's still stuck in the ice, I had up on blocks and had been keeping an eye on it but the slush came up high and now it's stuck, I'm not worried, there is plenty of ice and once it gets very warm I will pull it out.   It was suppose to snow last night but I woke up to bare streets and no new snow, I taught the storm would miss us but as I'm typing this the snow is coming down and starting to pile up slowly and the cars and dirt areas, it has yet to start sticking to the paved streets.   It been a long winter, it started snowing in October, my girls had their first snowmobile ride around Halloween and they have been riding it ever since.   Keep checking  here and my facebook page  The Groomer Guy Facebook page  for storm up dates.

Here is a picture of the main road to the lake (Dree road)  Still lot's of snow on it.
 



The Road into Roger's lake
 





The plowed road on the lake/Shoreline.

 
Driving on the lake to the hut.
 



My Ice hut on the lake.  The D108A trail is just on the other side of that small mountain in the back.
 



No comments:

Post a Comment